شامل sh4mel
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

revision

2 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

revision Empty revision

مُساهمة من طرف collection الثلاثاء يناير 15, 2008 10:00 am

this is the writing about dreams "lesson 12"

" for the finally examfor" second intermediate

Last night I dream that I was home sitting alone.

Then suddenly I heard a crash in the kichen.
So, I ran fast to the kichen and I saw the widow was broken. I really felt frightened and I didn't know what to do. After that, I rang my mother and I told her to come back quickly. A few minutes later, the doorbell rang and when I opened, it was my mother. I felt happy that she came soon. My mother was laughing and told me that there were some boys playing near the kitchen ans they crashed the window with thier ball.

Then I heard my mother waking mw up for school and I told here not to leave me ever at home alone.

the second paregraph about jamal abunasser , you can find the exercise in the revision"H" lesson 14

jamal abunasse, was born in 1918 in alexandrai in egypt. In 1935 He took part in demonstration against the british who then egypt . He joined the egyption army in 1936. And a secret group called "free officers". In 1952, jamal abdunasser and "free officers"forced the british to leave Egypt.
In 1954 he became the prime minister then he became the president of egypt. After that he bacame a world statesman . finally he died in 1970 oe heard at tack at the ago of 52.
collection
collection
عضو
عضو

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 21
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/01/2008

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

revision Empty رد: revision

مُساهمة من طرف hamoodi السبت يناير 19, 2008 8:55 pm

مشكووووور أخوي على الموضوع الجميل
hamoodi